home | who we are | what we offer | useful advice | resources | news | other charities | contact us  
0345 040 7703
unity scout insurance services
unity scout insurance   loss of revenue  
Repays you for the loss of income
for up to 12 months.
  Cover provided by TSA divider Additional cover you may need divider  
  To speak to
us call:
0345 040 7703
  get a quoteGet a Quote
  get a quoteMake a Claim
  key factsKey Facts

Loss of Revenue Cover
(extension to the Buildings section)

Loss of revenue means a shortfall in your expected income because your buildings or contents are damaged.

You may rent out your building to playgroups or other local groups, which could be a significant contribution to your funds. If there is damage to your buildings or contents you may lose income whilst you wait for repair or replacement. So instead of a healthy income, you could be facing a sizeable hole in your funds!

If you have your buildings insurance with us as part of our Scout Property and equipment policy, you can protect your income by taking out loss of revenue insurance. This cover repays you for the loss of income for up to 12 months. Tell us how much income you expect in the next year and we’ll do the rest.

> Buildings
> Equipment
> Loss of revenue
> Personal effects
> Money
> Trailer
> Motor no claims bonus
> Marine equipment
> Minibus
> Other motor vehicles
> Overseas travel
> UK travel
> Event cancellation &
> Personal accident &
    medical expenses

> Employers’ liability
> Campsite liability cover
> Non-member children
> Personal injury plan
> Professional indemnity
  terms of business vspacer privacy policy vspacer legal disclaimer vspacer make a complaint vspacer feedback vspacer sitemap vspacer links   © 2014 Unity Insurance Services