home | who we are | what we offer | useful advice | resources | news | other charities | contact us  
0345 040 7703
unity scout insurance services
unity scout insurance   minibus cover  

Don’t drive off without
Unity’s minibus insurance.

  Cover provided by TSA divider Additional cover you may need divider  
  To speak to
us call:
0345 040 7703
  get a quoteGet a Quote
  get a quoteMake a Claim
  key factsKey Facts
  policy wordingPolicy Wording
  useful informationUseful Info

Useful Information about Scout Minibuses

Government Advice

For current government advice on driving licences and driving a minibus,
see the "Driving a minibus" page on the UK government website.

Minibus Permits

Scouts who are operating a minibus require a permit from The Scout Information Centre. A Standard Bus Permit allows voluntary groups to charge or accept a form of remuneration for providing transport for their own members, without having to comply with the full PSV operator licensing or PCV driver licensing requirements.

Please check this out for more information.

Driving in winter conditions

For tips to reduce the risk of a breakdown and make sure that you are equipped to deal with the winter conditions, click here.


> Buildings
> Equipment
> Loss of revenue
> Personal effects
> Money
> Trailer
> Motor no claims bonus
> Marine equipment
> Minibus
> Other motor vehicles
> Overseas travel
> UK travel
> Event cancellation &
> Personal accident &
    medical expenses

> Employers’ liability
> Campsite liability cover
> Non-member children
> Personal injury plan
> Professional indemnity
  terms of business vspacer privacy policy vspacer legal disclaimer vspacer make a complaint vspacer feedback vspacer sitemap vspacer links   © 2014 Unity Insurance Services