home | who we are | what we offer | useful advice | resources | news | other charities | contact us  
0345 040 7703
unity scout insurance services
unity scout insurance   overseas travel  
Helping you get your claim settled as soon as possible
  Cover provided by TSA divider Additional cover you may need divider  
  To speak to
us call:
0345 040 7703
  Back toBack to other
Motor cover

Motor Insurance Claims

Kart, Quad Bike and Miscellaneous Motor Claims

To make a claim, please telephone the Insurer, Royal Sun Alliance, within 30 days of the incident, or as soon as possible after that.

They will need your name, address, Group title and policy number.

The telephone number to call is 0330 100 0565

Please ensure that you quote the correct policy number,

Motor Policy Number:      as detailed on your Schedule of Cover
Policyholder:                      The Scout Association

Royal Sun Alliance will take down all the details and forward an already completed claim form with a claim reference, which just needs to be signed and returned.

Minibus Claims

For minibus claims, click here.

back to top


> Buildings
> Equipment
> Loss of revenue
> Personal effects
> Money
> Trailer
> Motor no claims bonus
> Marine equipment
> Minibus
> Other motor vehicles
> Overseas travel
> UK travel
> Event cancellation &
> Personal accident &
    medical expenses

> Employers’ liability
> Campsite liability cover
> Non-member children
> Personal injury plan
  terms of business vspacer privacy policy vspacer legal disclaimer vspacer make a complaint vspacer feedback vspacer sitemap vspacer links   © 2015 Unity Insurance Services