Scout Travel Insurance
When arranging a trip you need to know that your travel insurance is just as prepared as you are.
Unity (Scout Insurance Services) has developed travel insurance policies that are designed to meet your specific needs, whether you are camping in the UK or going on an overseas adventure.
Under our specilaist travel insurance, we can cover your Scout trips for:
- Personal injury
- Hospital stay benefit
- Supplementary travel and accommodation expenses
- Personal belongings
- Credit card misuse
- Delayed baggage
- Disruption (cancellation or curtailment)
- Missed departure
And for your overseas trips we can also cover:
- Medical and emergency repatriation expenses
- Loss of passport
- Travel delay
- Piste closure
- Mountain Rescue Plus
Plus, unlike many other travel insurance policies:
- You will be covered for recognised Scouting activities; and
- If your trip is cancelled due to circumstances outside your control, you are still covered (subject to policy terms and conditions).
Terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions apply, full details are contained in the policy wording.
If you have any further questions or would like some more information about the plan please call Unity (Scout Insurance Services) on: 0345 040 7703
To arrange cover, simply:
- Complete the relevant proposal form
- Sent your completed proposal form along with the premium to us.
Unity Insurance Services
Suites 10 & 10A The Quadrant
60 Marlborough Road
Lancing Business Park
West Sussex, BN15 8UW
Don’t leave home without Unity’s specilaist Scout travel insurance.
back to top