Welcome to Unity (Scout Insurance Services), the home of Scout insurance
Unity (Scout Insurance Services) is your insurance broker, the only one owned by The Scout Association.
Unity (Scout Insurance Services) provides bespoke insurance solutions to The Scout Association and Scout Groups, Districts and Counties.
Unity (Scout Insurance Services) is trusted by The Scout Association to protect you the Members by providing the insurance that covers:
There is no need for your Scout Group to take out insurance for public liability or trustee indemnity insurance.
And wearing Scout uniform is not an insurance requirement.
Why not let Unity (Scout Insurance Services) look after all your other Scout insurance needs?
Get all your insurance needs met in one place, serviced by the same experts. Saving you time, hassle and money without having to deal with different insurance brokers.
For more information on the specialist insurance cover Unity provides to Scouting, please click on the links on left of the page.
As well as providing tailored insurance cover at competitive premiums:
- All our profits returned to Scouting.
- Over 80 years experience providing cover to the Scout Movement.
- Unity works only with like minded insurers who share our commitment and understanding of Scouting issues.
- You get a personal service, a named account handler backed by a dedicated team - your single point of contact.
- If you need to make a claim, Unity helps you through the process, getting you reimbursed as quickly as possible.
If you require more information or help, please contact us on 0845 0945 703.
If you are involved in other charities, we can also help.
We can arrange specialist insurance for your other voluntary or youth groups too.
Visit our other websites for information on insurance for
- Girlguiding (www.guidinginsurance.co.uk); and
- Other UK charities (www.unityinsuranceservices.co.uk).
Our newsletter, Insurance Update
Insurance Times Awards Finalist 2012
UK Broker Innovation of the Year - highly commended
Unity Insurance Services was pleased to have been selected as an Insurance Times Awards finalist. At the awards ceremony on 4 December 2012, we were awarded highly commended in the category UK Broker Innovation of the Year.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our register number is 312976.
UK Insurance Index
Comprehensive directory of UK insurance companies, money saving articles and genuine customer reviews.