Welcome to Unity (Scout Insurance Services),
the official insurance broker of The Scout Association
Our office will be closed from 24 December 2014 until Monday 5 January 2015. For more details, click here.
Unity (Scout Insurance Services) takes care of Scouting’s insurance needs, so you can concentrate on pursuing your Scouting adventure.
Unity (Scout Insurance Services) provides bespoke insurance solutions to The Scout Association and Scout Groups, Districts and Counties.
The Scout Association trusts Unity (Scout Insurance Services) to protect you the Members by providing the insurance that covers:
There is no need for your Scout Group to take out insurance for public liability or trustee indemnity insurance. You are already covered.
Why not let Unity (Scout Insurance Services) look after all your other Scout insurance needs?
As well as providing tailored insurance cover at competitive premiums:
- Unity is your insurance broker, the only one owned by The Scout Association.
- All our profits returned to Scouting.
- Over 80 years experience providing cover to the Scout Movement.
- Unity works only with like minded insurers who share our commitment and understanding of Scouting issues.
- You get a personal service, a named account handler backed by a dedicated team - your single point of contact.
- If you need to make a claim, Unity helps you through the process, getting you reimbursed as quickly as possible.
Follow the news and events at Unity (Scout Insurance Services) by downloading our latest newsletter "Insurance Update", or visiting our news page.
If you require more information or help, please Contact Us.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Our register number is 312976.
Insurance Times Awards Finalist 2012
UK Broker Innovation of the Year - highly commended
Unity Insurance Services was pleased to have been selected as an Insurance Times Awards finalist. At the awards ceremony on 4 December 2012, we were awarded highly commended in the category UK Broker Innovation of the Year.