Welcome to Unity (Scout Insurance Services),
the official insurance broker of The Scout Association
Unity (Scout Insurance Services) provides bespoke insurance solutions to The Scout Association and Scout Groups, Districts and Counties.
Unity (Scout Insurance Services) now offers free small event cover to Scout Groups with our annual Scout Property and Equipment policy.
*Subject to Scout Property and Equipment Small Event Insurance Endorsement terms, clauses, conditions, exclusions and warranties.
The Scout Association trusts Unity (Scout Insurance Services) to protect you the Members by providing the insurance that covers:
There is no need for your Scout Group to take out insurance for public liability or trustee indemnity insurance. You are already covered.
Why not let Unity (Scout Insurance Services) look after all your other Scout insurance needs?
As well as providing tailored insurance cover at competitive premiums:
- Unity is your insurance broker, the only one owned by The Scout Association.
- All our profits returned to Scouting.
- Over 80 years experience providing cover to the Scout Movement.
- Unity works only with like minded insurers who share our commitment and understanding of Scouting issues.
- You get a personal service, a named account handler backed by a dedicated team - your single point of contact.
- If you need to make a claim, Unity helps you through the process, getting you reimbursed as quickly as possible.
Follow the news and events at Unity (Scout Insurance Services) by visiting our news page.
If you require more information or help, please Contact Us.
We've been shortlisted for Insurance Company of the Year in the Better Society Awards 2015.
Insurance Times Awards Finalist 2012
UK Broker Innovation of the Year - highly commended
Unity Insurance Services was pleased to have been selected as an Insurance Times Awards finalist. At the awards ceremony on 4 December 2012, we were awarded highly commended in the category UK Broker Innovation of the Year.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Our register number is 312976.